Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November 2, 2016 - Blogger's Note

I haven't done any blogs for this trip until today because: 1. I was too busy 2. I was too tired 3. My app stopped working I have been using a not-very-good app called Blogger to blog from my iPad. I found out on Sunday that it wasn't working. I thought I would give it a day or two and then try again. It still didn't work. I tried to delete it and reload it and I found out it is no longer available.  Grrr. I spent quite a bit of time trying to find another app I could use. It wasn't as easy as I wanted it to be. I have settled on BlogPad Pro. It is going to take me a while to learn how to use it. My first assignment was too learn how to save my work. I can now do it, but I don't think I am doing it the easiest way. I am probably going to make a lot of mistakes and have uninteresting layouts and such, so please be patient. I will get better as time goes by. Ultimately, I think this app will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment