Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Entertained - April 6

Hi there, boys and girls. I'm an elephant! My name is Terry.

You would not believe how much grown-ups love me. They are pushing each other just to get a chance to take my picture. Don't be like that when you grow up, boys and girls.

Hey, would you like to meet some of my friends?

***********************************
Other than making Terry's acquaintance, it was an ordinary day. Nattered with the Knitters and Natters, practiced Bon Odori dancing, played trivia, and had a meeting with the chief engineer and the chief ventilation officer. Yeah, the A/C problem has become part of our daily routine. 

It isn't worth the tsuris any longer. If they say the ocean is too warm for the A/C to work, who am I to argue? Could they just explain why some areas on the ship are chilly? I am ready to give up. We will be off the ship for a few days. I'll worry about it - or not - when we get back.

**********************************

The evening show was a Rumanian pianist named Count Dimas. I'm pretty sure he is not a real count. He might not even be a real Rumanian. He was terrible, although he could play the piano with his nose.



1 comment:

  1. So funny--"He was terrible, but he could play the piano with his nose." This started my day off right.

    ReplyDelete