Sunday, April 10, 2016

Signs of the Times - April 10


If you don't stay on the path, a zombie will get you.

Raise your hand if you knew that "receival" was a word.









I didn't see any of these signs on April 10 - we were at sea. I am just using this spot to share some photos of my favorite signs from this trip. I have more, and after I sort through a few thousand photos I will add them to this post.

Here is the Knitters and Natters group.

I also want to mention that my Bon Odori class appeared on stage in the Passenger Talent Show. I enjoyed the class. However, when I saw the dance that was done by the Bollywood class, I was blown away. I would like to do the Bollywood class on the next segment of this cruise.

Here is a Bon Odori dance about squid.


No comments:

Post a Comment