Friday, March 25, 2022

March 23 — It’s Kitts Again

We revisited St. Kitts today. It was hot.  We went ashore to the area near the port. I wanted to find a cheap beach cover-up and we both wanted a bar of soap. The liquid soap in the shower is horrible, and the soap dispenser doesn’t work well.

Mission accomplished, plus a cultural experience. These street dancers were really good. 

Each dancer had a wooden stick that looked a little like a hatchet. I don’t know what the significance of the sticks was. 




To get the soap we had to go to a local grocery store. We entered through the produce section. I wanted to stop and stare at all the unfamiliar fruits and vegetables. I wanted to take photos, but I felt it would be rude. But it was very interesting.

The color of the water today is: a very transparent aqua.


We had dinner at Sabatini’s, the Italian specialty restaurant on Princess. It was EXCELLENT. They have really upped their game. The menu is better than ever, and the food was awesome. So was the service. We can’t wait to go back. We both liked it much better than we liked Toscana on Oceania.

First course: a lamb skewer. Very tender.


Pasta course: spaghetti with home-made sausage; trio of lasagna, chicken parmesan, and baked pasta










Soup: Cheesy and full of flavors


Main course: Chicken scallopine with lemon sauce on mashed potatoes; pork tenderloin








Dessert: Tiramisu, and a sampler of 4 indulgent desserts




I know most of the phots are upside-down. I will fix them when I get home. 😣





We went to the Vista Lounge to hear Daniel Oliver, the pianist from Crooner’s. We liked his show and think we have seen him before.

Next, we went to see “Brent and Sarah, Comedy Magicians.” We have seen a lot of magicians on cruises and we had low expectations, but they surprised us. They were funny and original and we were entertained.

Princess, I think I am in love with you again. More or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment