Wednesday, March 9, 2022

March 4, 2022 — 737 Days

 March 4, 2022

It's been 737 days since we were last away from home. 

(That's not completely accurate. We took one trip to Spokane in 2021. It was fantastic to see our son and his girlfriend, but we were there during the Historic Heat Wave and we did not enjoy the 115°F weather. It feels like we haven't been anywhere in 737 days because we haven't been in another country or on a cruise ship, so I'm taking a little literary license.)

You may notice a gap in this blog that is longer than 737 days. That's because I was using Wordpress for a couple of years. I often blogged on my iPad while we traveled and I used an app that allowed me to write, edit, and layout photos offline. Suddenly the people who developed that app stopped supporting it and at that time I switched to Wordpress. However, the technology for internet on ships has improved, and now unlimited internet is much more affordable, so I won't have to worry about working offline or reducing the number of pixels in my photos. (You can find some of my old blogs Here.)

We are expecting to leave tomorrow on our next adventure. On a 737, as it happens. 

(OK, I really have no idea what kind of a plane it will be. They all look the same to me.)


No comments:

Post a Comment